$1.00 Just 3 simple Heart Tests can tell us that whatever happens, we cannot have heart attack in next 5 years OR based on these tests results, we can drop dead any second (with absolutely no symptoms).
- Cost of Test #1 = Rs. 200
- Cost of Test #2 = Rs. 800
- Cost of Test #3 = Rs. 12000
$1.00 This book throws light on the current healthcare situation in Venezuela when the country is dealing with massive economic crisis. Some of the key highlights of this book are as below: • Why Venezuela is collapsing? • Huge medical crisis in Venezuela • Malaria has come roaring back in Venezuela • Malaria in India, USA and the rest of the world • Measles, it’s symptoms and vaccination • Precautionary measures to be taken if you are travelling to India • Critical situation of HIV in VenezuelaAdd to cart
$1.00 This is Add15Years’ another book on HIV that deals with the following topics: • Complete information about HIV virus • Symptoms of HIV infection • Different stages of HIV infection • Severity of HIV across the globe • Two biggest epidemics in the world’s historyAdd to cart
$1.00In 2020, there is only one reason for the sudden death, and that is "Heart Attack". That too can be postponed by 15-30 years with 3 basic tests.Similarly, there are other factors also which decrease our lifespan. For example:
In our day to day life we have simple steps to deal with these conditions as we have simple yearly tests available. We must have awareness about all these tests.If we get these regular tests done at recommended interval and maintain our numbers within the normal range, then we can add 15-30 years healthy to our life, and extend lifespan up to 85 years.
- If we smoke then we will get lung cancer in 20 years.
- If we drink excessively, liver will fail in 20 years.
- If Hba1c = 10/11 or blood sugar is approx. 300 (with no symptoms), then kidney will fail in 15 years.
- If we exercise everyday, we can delay memory loss.
- If we do knees exercise, they will be good till 70-75 years.
- If we have high cholesterol with no symptoms, it will dramatically increases the risk of heart attack.
- Increased BP (with no symptoms) will lead to sudden stroke where half of the body gets paralyzed (right side of the body gets paralyzed and patient loses speech also).