Showing 55–59 of 59 results
This book provides answers to the following questions:
• What is normal blood sugar?
• When do we need dialysis?
• Is kidney transplant possible in India?
• How can you manage your sugar level?Add to cart
This book throws light on the current healthcare situation in Venezuela when the country is dealing with massive economic crisis. Some of the key highlights of this book are as below:
• Why Venezuela is collapsing?
• Huge medical crisis in Venezuela
• Malaria has come roaring back in Venezuela
• Malaria in India, USA and the rest of the world
• Measles, it’s symptoms and vaccination
• Precautionary measures to be taken if you are travelling to India
• Critical situation of HIV in VenezuelaAdd to cart
After the last presidency election in USA, the situation for all immigrants is not so favorable. This book addresses the following topics:
• Donald Trump as the new president.
• Why immigrant communities are scared?
• Why Indian parents in USA are not letting their children to join politics?
• The correct way of dressing up for all the immigrants
• Risks of partying late evening at the American places
• Crime instances at public places and parking lots in USA
• What should you do when somebody shows you a pistol?
• Practice the fire-drills
• Law & Order and emergency number in USAAdd to cart
This book throws light on the following topics related to Malaria:
• Why do we need to know about Malaria?
• Malaria in India and in the world
• Situation of Malaria in 1970s and 1980s in India
• Malaria is a protozoan bug
• Why do we get high fever and shaking chills?Add to cart
Another book on Malaria, it addresses the points mentioned as beneath:
• What is Plasmodium Falciparum?
• Important medicines if you are travelling to a place having high risk of malaria
• How often you should take these medicines?
• How long should you take these medicines?
• When should you consult your doctor?Add to cart